Friday, March 26, 2010

Who should have won the World Cup - Australia!


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Yes, I am an Australian, but before they are small and have accused me of bias, I have dual citizenship to throw back to you. I am lucky enough to be both an Australian and EU citizens (and two passport photos bad game). In theory, then should I have that much loyalty to the English team, as I have the Socceroos. I do not know. Sorry Beckham.

I was so sure that Australia had what it takes to ensure the 2006 World Cup, that when we qualified I was on theCall the always reliable British Airways to book a flight to Berlin for the final. If I managed to score some tickets for the match with a friend at work, and I was by most people as crazy, if not all my friends to go to Germany for me - but that's OK, I felt that it would be worthwhile.

What if we did not last? Well, in my mind that not even a concern. Australia is on track for the glory of the World Cup, we are committed, talented and wellAustralia - we do not give up, never! The end, as far as I'm concerned, should be the last. Australia should have won the World Cup.

If I have booked tickets, I was really in the mood for the game and I think even think that flight attendants must dye their hair green and gold - the colors of our team lighting the sky for what I thought was a Triumph pilgrimage across the seas. In all honesty, however, few colors of the team, ILove is in the air.

I flew from Sydney to London with BA. On long-haul flights, there are those custom TV shows all the movies you missed at the cinema, silent, with plenty of delicious snacks, not to mention continuous service to the table. Throughout my flight from Australia to Europe so far have been pleasant flight attendants, the pilot remarkable (I wonder which is harder to land the plane or take a hit frank?). I love just looking out the window at the bottomdraw and the clouds below, I have always enjoyed myself up.

Since diabolical result, last Friday, I'm more angry than a little like Australia will no longer win the World Cup. I'm going as my flight over to the Carnival of the Final Act of the atmosphere - who plays!

For more information on the progress of the World Cup, visit the official World Cup

No comments:

Post a Comment